By Basics is slow fashion in a world of colors featuring natural materials, danish design, and ethically made-to-order in Europe.
Thoughtfulness is a big part of By Basics. We’re committed to ethical slow-fashion and taking the earth-friendly road in the best possible way. To us, this means that we:
- Produce according to the made-to-order-principles to avoid stock and waste,
- Only use high-quality and natural materials like organic cotton and mulesing-free merino wool from free-roaming sheep,
- Emphasise local craftmanship: We knit your styles in Denmark, hand-dye the buttons in Denmark, and hand-cut your styles in our factory in Poland,
- Include repair kits to prolong the life of the clothes,
- Give you the complete freedom to buy precisely the styles, colors, and sizes you desire,
- Our styles are oeko-tex certified – including our neck labels.
We desire to make a difference, however small or big it may be. That’s why we focus on quality over quantity, and prioritize the planet’s and people’s well-being Thank you for caring & thank you for choosing our made-to-order ethical pieces.